<body> <body>

Friday, February 06, 2009 @12:36 AM

i like!

Good Service. Nothing beats a friendly & helpful retail associate (let's call them RA from hereon :) (: Did I mention the time I was so damn freaking ticked off by one male RA I slammed the debit card onto the counter? (YES. for all those who know me quite a fair bit I'm known to act in unpredictable ways and sometimes a tad bit shocking). No matter how hard I told myself not to lose it, it manifested into action at the same time. Know what the guy RA did back? He slammed the box onto the counter. Now who's the childish-gotta-fight-back-to-win person? The lady today surpassed many- I din need to ask, she 'crept up from behind me' though it was insanely crowded, she helped me BUCKLE MY SHOES, she went into the storeroom repeatedly to confirm the colours & sizes although it was the remaining 3 pairs. Now whad'ya say about such star quality personnel?

Your GIFTS. Yeah right people, keep it coming! Might be that the complimentary toiletries season is coming back again baby..! Oh and Huihui dear bought me a TS inspired dress & had it mailed to me (: And it seems a whole lot more of people are treating me.. heh heh.. i literally walk in and out of restaurants.. only that i come out bloated la sheesh. you guys love me to bits right?! k la, its the favour of god :D

Being included in your life & your kind words. Kinda unexpected from a fren.. cos she always says im 'sickening' when i talk about gal-gal or supportive words. i didnt expect 'thkz... my dear friend... really goin to break down at time in office loh... haiz.....' response. i was seriously waiting for the sickening to come again. then again, wow. people tell me stuff! *appreciate*

ok my bed beckons! i hope i dun dream of the toilet bowl nightmare again (that story- maybe another time if i have the mood).

Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)