Wednesday, February 04, 2009 @10:52 PM
I am so not
your plan B. I downright detest it when things are being thrown back at me at the freaking last second when someone else said 'they'll take care of it'. Where's the purpose in you will do it in the first place then?! If cannot, say earlier! then either I can get someone else or work my schedule around it.
Like hell I wouldnt have things on already. It's precisely that that's why I ASKED you first. Since you said YES (then i'm free for that timing) that i slotted another one of the meet up person on the 'waiting list' into that timing. And now you want me to freaking accomodate to what you allow your mouth to speak but dun do. Let your yes be a yes.
And get a life.
At least, dun make a mess out of mine.
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)