Wednesday, February 20, 2008 @11:14 PM
It's been days... and I think many haven really noticed that she's actually gone. Cos they'r too busy freting over the millions of dollars inheritance & properties. I'm breathless, highly irritable and explosive just in case u havent picked it up.
I feel like dismissing all the employees at the other side. Certainly din appreciate the sudden influx of 'for the sake of' and PLEASE. if u dun have the heart to, DUN. Cos I can see and sense it. You come prancing down like some kinda. And my oh MY. Another one. Did u ever notice that the power lies with someone else? Not all alter egos show themselves. And for a highly-skilled political & strategical player that actually was successful in breaking my family up (GREAT JOB I MUST SAY) I wasnt expecting this of u. It'll mostly depend on what i find on xxxxday. And if i aint satisfied i'll throw the last trump card out. It's gonna be a heartbeat that drives u mad. And u didnt know it was with me.
To a certain someone: Came here fishing for info? So u can continue fabricating some false storyboard to gain the perceived notion of closeness and autonomy. I'm on to you.
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)