Saturday, January 19, 2008 @11:30 PM
Queer how Linming and my birthdays turn out to be significant spiritual hallmarks. Mine --> W80 multiplied, I led their 1st ever cg game (where I later left for a 'greater calling' days after). LM --> Restoration of his identity in 'his place', harvest of his Japanese exchange frens (:
Hmmm.. I wonder. LM always says/uses the phrase 'after I came back from Japan..'. I always say/use the phrase 'after I came back from Australia..'. Just like how Max is called to Japan, I believe LM (2nd time round to Japan) is also called. Mmmmmm..................................................
Anyway on a total random note,
I realised its a long road I've walked. And thou I've never liked many of the things that happened but as I look back, I'm grateful for them. I can never describe the fullness of it, but its like a 'one stroke from God that changed many areas of stubborness etc etc in my life' <-- as in cane stroke. I've given so much so much. So much that I cant possibly turn back at this point of time. God's word for me/u today- DON'T STOP NOW.
Hmmm? Am I stopping? I dunno. Prolly discouraged, yes. Dunno what to do, definitely (more like always). Many distractions & pressing issues coming in ministry, studies, family, life. Ah-mah in ICU. Multiple organ failure. Blood infection. Have to wear gloves when I visit her. Cant have physical contact. (and been tasked as the leader over the Harvest team besides the usual helper 'role'). Mmmmm... Life is 10% what happens 90% how I react. I just keep hearing Him say soon. SOON. Soon what God?
So let the wisdom of God prevail before your human minds and understanding, that in all ways He will come true/thru in your lives by His word.
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)