<body> <body>

Saturday, January 05, 2008 @6:58 PM

2008. Anointed year of blessings! Fruit will come forth from this ground!

Was too occupied with school and much activities/work to even seek God properly. Somehow someway I seem to be fading off. Frustrated and near throwing all things aside last night... Sick and tired over how my vision is constantly threatened. Caught in this restlessness that all my frens seem to be in. As I see how their lives wobble with unstableness (where feelings fluctuate according to their circumstances) just seem so tiring to me. I'll try to live a life set apart from the standards of the world. Basically there isn't anything that I can tell them that they dun already know. Its just a struggle deep within if we want to continue resisting the natural, or simply be yo-yoed according to what happens in the natural.

With prelims being next month I see that everything- all the stress helplessness strengthlessness frustration has just comed earlier this year.

And its up to me if I wanna embrace this well... Its up to me if I see it as a mountain blocking me or a mountain that's a stepping stone to my next breakthru. It all depends on the NOW.

With all the weird dreams <-- notice the S in dreamS. I've been having them for 2 weeks & it revolves around a certain something --> being threatened of my life over stepping out, frantically cancelling my flight ticket to xxx (i know the place just that i dun want to go as of now), losing my luggage so that i cant go- only to be found by pst ck who whisked it quickly in for check-in, meeting xxx in the xxx land. Like WHAT?!?!! It seems like there's a certain tug that keeps testing me if I'll step out again.

(and with brutal honesty) I dun want to. cos it requires me to going someplace far, someplace unfamiliar (but isn't it always so with God? if not how do u grow from glory to glory?) More so, there's a certain unwillingness to leave my 'current state'.









But just moments ago, God brought me back and reminded me of what I said/promised Him... 'Everything I am for your kingdom's cause'.

It was what that brought me out of my comfort zone then.
It was what that brought me to where I am now.

Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)