Thursday, November 08, 2007 @1:26 AM
RE: jivemoo.blogspot.com
Oh my friends, I just can't resist the mischief that bubbles and boils within me. So for now, I'm gonna take my eyes off the piles and piles of notes. This post, is a tribute to my dear fren, Sarah Ang (left in photo), and also a response to her November 7 blog post.
Brief Intro: The famous 'hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil' pose by Sarah (fren cum 'ex-housemate'), Kareeann (doctor) & Michelle (also fren cum 'ex-housemate') <-- all based in Australia Adelaide. This post however will not contain as much words from yours truly, but I've extracted excerpts for easy understanding. Note that my responses are in purple. I will however provide research evidence (like for my assignments) and I'll try to make it as short as possible.
Here goes.
I must tell about my drama filled day. I was on my way to the city at about 3.30pm.. I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus and it took longer then usual, there was another lady there too..
Suddenly i heard a big vehicle drive past the stop, when i looked up THE BUS JUST PASSED THE STATION WITHOUT STOPPING LOH. POK! what's new. after watching helplessly, i immediately turned to the lady and we stared at each other. Lady: Did we just miss the bus? (In utter disbelieve) Me: Yeah! it just drove past us! (In UTTEREREST disbelieve) Lady: ahh! I'm rushing for an appointment!! I thought you were looking out for it! Me: I thought You were looking out for it too! She immediately stomped off to try to hitch a ride from a car parked by the side of the road (Whoa this woman quite daring ah.. i thought this only happened in movies) --> u should've just stomped after (or together with) her, u could easily hitch a ride to the CITY hello?
The drama dosen't end here... I immediately called Michelle to complain <-- i can imagine coz i really couldn't believe it. Immediately after hanging up, i suddenly choked and kept coughing.. I thought that i had like choked on my saliva or something and felt like a Loser hahahaha! thereafter i felt something in my mouth and spit it out on my hand Guess what it was??
It was a fly. u've hit the jackpot. YES A FLY! YUCKS!!!!! (x10000000000000000000000000) Lesson to learn: Dun depend on other commuters to look out for the bus and in the state of utter disbelieve, dun open your mouth too big. u need LOTS of practice not opening your mouth so big. serious.. i've even got the reseach evidence ready (warning: picture might cause eye-irritation)
Evidence #1: ok i'll give u a chance since u're eating.
Evidence #2
Evidence #3: Now that's a mouth big enuf for anything to fly smack in. wahahaha!
Evidence #4
Evidence #5
Evidence #6: See what I mean?
As research evidence shows, a substantial amount (65% --> i'm not even showing all, i still need to protect her) demonstrates the high probability of flies (or anything for that matter of fact) finding their way into Sarah's mouth easily cos of the magnitude she opens it so often. (WAHAHAHAHA that sounded so great!) Moreover, we can deduce from evidence that she holds her mouth open for a longer period of time than most human beings (apx 7 seconds more, since she can hold her poses for the camera). We thus propose that Sarah should not open her mouth (so big especially) unnecessarily, and close her mouth more often (dun talk). --> now whose the one wasting time talking HUH!?!
Disclaimer: I apologise for any trauma caused but puuuullllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeee try not to publicise all your photos, and also, please forgive your fren who has gotten her brain fried in assignments & exams frenzy time. --> Similar post that happened almost at the same time last year
Ahhhh but yet, we know Sarah's an amazing gal.......... and she's coming back to Sgp in 2 weeks time! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Bunches of Joy: All the best for your exams i'll be praying for ya! U'll do great!!!!!!! (: Your Dearest & CUTEST XJ.
Labels: big mouth, flies, sarah