<body> <body>

Sunday, August 19, 2007 @12:29 AM

I love you for who you are to me..
L0VE. Until now I still cannot not fully comprehend that word.

Bit by bit I'm making progress there, no wonder Paul says in Ephesians 3 that we may understand the width length depth and height of God's love. In the weirdest way possible God reached into me in a subtle but deep way today. He made use of an Arts Central programme of a girl who got cheated of her feelings. Funny thing was she wasn't ugly, had a career going for her but yet this guy had to mess things up for her. Same reason given for breakup.. It's complicated, you won't understand, but yet the least bit of effort to soothe the pain. Jerks. But that wasn't the end.. somehow I got linked to a Youtube video of The OC, of the love shared between Marissa and Ryan. Though their relationship was often complicated.. everyone could see how deep their love for each other ran. And out of the weirdest way I started crying. That if I were Marissa why would I love Ryan? And I saw it.. probably for the first time in such clarity.. that it was cos of how he knew me, of how he's there for me, of how he holds me be it happy/sad moments.. of what he would do for me. Basically that added up to love for me. And it reminded me of God.. and why Paul would use those 4 words to describe the intensity of love.

During the Emerge 2007 when there was a wedding proposal, God revealed to me in my spirit that it wasn't the leadership or the talent that we would be noticed for.. but the love we had towards him that would turn peoples' heads. Joyce Meyer's message today was somewhat of the likes, which just further confirms what was received during Emerge. Out of the many days since I've left for Australia, today was the day I felt the fire burning again- the strongest, in my right hand. My God made a way for me. I know he will..

And I realized.. I love you for who you are to me- meaning I love you for you loving me. Who you are to me: your actions, feelings towards me=love. God, I love you for loving me. Really I do.

The
video that brought about this.

For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Labels:


Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)