Saturday, August 04, 2007 @2:17 AM
Oh yea, hamham you only saw one photo cos I abandoned the rest bcos of the painfully slow internet connection.. I'm posting them back up!

This is the house I can ice-skate in.. cos its soooo big and empty! and the big window on the extreme right is MY room- the most dangerous. cos as you can see, any gunman or SL (short for siao lang) can run into our lawn, and i'll be their FIRST target. gosh.. good thing about that room is that it's the biggest in da entire house, and that it has a walk-in wardrobe!! Cool eh?! Check out the wardrobe man!

View from my room. ignore the mess on the floor lol!
Am inside the cupboard now.. see! i'm not a black-and-white person.. i have colours in my wardrobe!!
Lastly, view out my bedroom. This was taken at like 7am cos the roof is like Expo Hall1- super sensitive. Was awakened by the sound of rain.. it was raining very heavily! but cant see from this pic rite?! yea i know.. WEIRD. and i vividly rem how hard the wind was blowing.. but yea, u can't capture wind in your pic.. or can u?
Labels: I will be still.. know you are God..
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)