<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 @11:45 PM

Vivocity is the last place I'll go to shop. Ever.

Almost every trip has turned out to be arduous and unfruitful. I hate unfruitful shoppin' trips! Waste my time... hmph! Linming and I decided to abandon vivo after hours of racking thru unattractive or overly-priced 'STUFF'. Vivo only offers one roof for all the retailers at orchard- but they're anything but outdated. Topshop and F21 Wisma certainly had the up-to-date versions whereas vivo is still stuck in the past- slower delivery or cos people dun buy cos they're soooo yesterday?!

Oh and another thing.. I keep meeting Jade Seah.. so freaky!!! I just saw her like 2 weeks ago at TM- she was talking to her fren where she paused when she saw me (?!). And today with my aching little feet and frustrating vivo experience, the last thing I would expect to see is some smiley-eyed 'stranger' wave at me.. Still blur and tired when I came out from the mrt station.. I nearly jumped out from my skin.. it was like some kinda scene in the movies where u see a ghost wave at u when u reach the 'place'.. in an eerie way LOL.. (and as many of ya know, i ALWAYS meet mad/drunk/cheekopek people so i thought it was all happening yet again- last time i met a mad man was also 2 weeks ago.. he asked me to rock n roll with him.. yea right..) yea it was jade seah waving.. i thought FOR WHAT. before i realised she was waving to the guy beside me wahahaha..

Topshop Wisma was great!! And they were kind enough to issue my Bday discount earlier.. so i got a $109 pants at $87 instead (yea PANTS not skirt lol!) plus some pricey accessories.. Linming bought a formal top at $30.. super discounted price.. YEAH! :D Let me leave u with facets of our day..




From left: Dropped by SuperDog for a recharge, Linming's clearly disappointed (and bored) with vivo's clothes, he turned to entertaining himself by reading the material on the TRAY. Pretty me as usual.. (oh i know u all wanna kick me now!), the 'stuff' that kept LM occupied for a good whole 3 minutes- hotdog etiquette and philosophy, the food finally arrives!!

Oh yea, staci: how i know its jade seah? i know its jade seah cos i saw that it was jade seah, just like how i know its hamham.. cos i saw and know it was hamham.. lol..

Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)