Sunday, December 24, 2006 @10:18 PM
hooked on that feeling!
Wala! Counting down to Christmas in two hours...! Whoopies...! *throws fake snow all around*
typically, its been raining thru'out the entire weeks of december, really feels like 'asia-style xmas' right? heh... oooh and the flooding hah! I didn't expect that lol... as usual i've decided to skip anything near orchard so as to prevent unneccessary frustration & stickiness yecks! Hohoho... check this out! I've just gotten this on my mobile- latest update on orchard lol!

Procession of lights going on! And YO! Sarah and Kai's back! IN SG! Woohoo... It's a big happy family again *grins*... In fact, I met up with Ka! yesterday!!! She went for the musical production also!!! Too bad it was SO packed that we couldn't get seats together... Can't remember any occassion where I saw Hall 8 so packed... HAH anyway the musical was good, but I still liked the one in 2004 more! We had d!nner @ Fish&Co Suntec (which was like uh?) either that branch is lousy or the Co is going thru a shrinking process (esp their food). Unsatisfying for THAT price. I'm sticking to Manhatten Fish Market for good.
Oh I topped up dinner with a hazelnut & D24 durian gelato ice-cream! U guys should really try it yourselves... My fave haunt- hazelnut, tastes like Ferrero Rocher chocs! The D24 is simply mmmmmm! ...and not to mention... they're lower in fat! hehe... Oh and Kai has totally lost her sense of direction in SG! She'll get lost almost anywhere wahahaha! 5 years outta SG and that's what you get :)
Anyway, on da way back... I don't intend to be mean... but this woman was like sticking her two front things at me. I mean if the train's crowded then alright, but not when its like near empty! She was strutting her 'stuff' all the way, in different poses, and what was weirder was she had a tissue, which acted as a glove, so that she wouldn't actually touch the pole, while holding on to the pole. 'dirty'? DUH! So extreme?! And like for how long could I look out of the window? When they're just in my way & staring at me?! It was in such close proximity that I couldn't move much. So i decided to 'tut' here so that she'll get da hint. Alamaks! I 'accidentally' hit her *ahems* and she didn't move! ??????! Just on that day I met 2 cheek-o-peks and one miss insensitive. How eventful haha.
Me pressies! Cute!
Alrightys, I'm going back to watching my Love Actually. Caught it during my internship in 2003, there's just this feeling that's so fascinating & drawing to it.. (although i thought then it wasn't that fantastic a movie haha)... ok i'm going back to chasing that feeling... Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeesssss!
MERRY MERRY X'MAS FOLKS!
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)