Thursday, December 14, 2006 @11:58 PM
-Friends Meet-Up Week-
Monday: Pao Yin (well at least we met thou it wasn't planned!)Tuesday: NA. (directly implies more of school hours here)
Wednesday: Wanxin
Thursday: Masquerade Party with Ceciliya & W80 gang
Friday: Dinner with Sheryl & Junhao
Saturday: I'm fully booked.
Sunday: I'll think about it once I regain my sanity. (Pending: Wanxin)
*Kudos to me!*
this entire week's to those frens that i owed a meet-up!
Since today, estelle's mood-o-meter is:
Strength: 4/10
Health: 3/10
Mood: sluggish
Somebody help me kick that neighbour who stomps around like an elephant, even till 3am, BOY is he retarded? Hello? 3am... Sick person here?
So about the Masquerade today ah? Time certainly past quickly- in fact i just got back home. Pre-party was certainly panic panic panic. Outfit, makeup, gift, mask and travelling? Yup dumb thing that it's raining when u're in a hurry... Can i just leave you with a pic & i head off to bed?
I'll post da complete entry once i've conso e pics. camera's acting cranky... just like me... lol.

Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)