<body> <body>

Monday, October 02, 2006 @5:40 PM

Dear World,

I probably might get hanged for this, but while Kai has yet to uncover this blog entry, hasten your eyes to spectacular news that: she was electrocuted... yep our 'miss-adventure' has done it again! Somehow it had to happen at the ultra-sonic welding machine (does it sound scary or is it just me?!) that she had to 'burn/lose/whatever' her skin. Worse things worst was that she went looking for that piece of skin that came off! (everybody gag right now). yeah... EWWW!!! Like if it wasn't bad/painful enough that she had to go looking (as if she could attach it back to herself bleah!) and what's better was that she took pictures so we could share her pain... EEks!





Dear Kai,

Forgive me as I know not what I do. I promise to get authorized approval in future, and also not make fun of you whenever opportunity arises. I just cannot resist the mischief/temptation that bubbles and boils within me whenever you tell me such astouding news. I apologise for any mental trauma caused.

Your Dearest XinJun.

Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)