<body> <body>

Saturday, July 08, 2006 @11:56 PM

Yikes! It's been a while since my last entry teehee! Busy meeting frens, outreaches, leaders' meetings, uni stuff, falling ill, settling what-should-have been done months ago... !!!

Though the new school term seems to be looming in on me very quickly, I can't and don't think I'm able to switch back to 'school mode' after being in work mode for 2 years... And that i'll be a NOOB in another say 3 weeks, I'm still not clear about the school system, timetable's out which I hope I can cope, and battling in my mind hoping what I studied in TP would give me a sharper edge. So before it sets in, I'm gonna leave that as that! ......let's start with me bday shall we? :D

Delightful little me turns 22 today!! WOOHOO!!!! *waves hands frantically in the air* LOL! AND for the benefit of those of you who don't know, that means GSH aka Janet Goh turned 22 yesterday also!!
Now how's that?! Imagine having your birthdays put side by side your close fren, same age somemore!! HOW OFTEN do you get that?? Love ya woman haha! PS. Anyhow, age does not equate to youthfulness lemme drill that down into your head mr sui!

Well well, this year's celebration was cosier and warmer! (I still vivdly recall last year's scenario: I'd just joined IBM again and had a meeting to attend on me bday *mood spoiler* ha which eventually led to a mad rush from place to place for the bday bash!) My parents had wanted to bring me to Compass Point so that they could get the birthday stuff for later, and also to bring me out for lunch before the night celebration... Of cos the usual places came up till I found out they had an $800 voucher for several shopping malls in Singapore. So I decided Sakae Sushi haha... Not that it's rare that I go there, but I've never been to Sakae with my family. Dad: thinks portions are too small and nothing is to his liking, Bro: absolutely detests sushi (that's a shocker coming from his i love food nature), Mum: thoroughly enjoys jap food. Hehe... so me dad & bro had to just flow along with the bday gal!

Anyway it was GRRRREEEEEEEEAAT! perfect time for some family-bonding and good ol' laughs, and I never had so much fun just ordering and ordering, taking and taking off the belt! It's like FREE ANYWAY!! ahahaha... I don't know how long we were there but it was certaintly a substantial amount of time; you should see the piles of plates we were stacking up :x and it is so NOT TRUE that my bro hates sushi! HE WAS MUNCHING HAPPILY AWAY!! The mountain tortoise finally came out of his shell and made his first visit to Sakae despite his constant whinings... What a bummer... The bill came up to an escalating $92.50- which we only paid $2.50 for the entire meal! Super worth it for what we exchanged over that time! hehe...

Part II
The peeps from the CG sang Janet & I a birthday song and we were both presented with our pressies! Janet got a 22-color eye shadow kit (oh that is SO HER LOL) and I got a bag from Roxy! Purrrrfect! But too bad both of us gotta rush home to our families who were waiting to celebrate for us, perhaps we'll catch up again real soon...

I was greeted by sweet danish pastries and my mmmm so favorite chicken wings!!! Check out da pics!


Mmmmm... My fave!

Cheers to a wonderful time!

And yup, my parents had ang pows for me this bday... usually there's just the cake... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! PS. those of you who haven't met up with me yet, call me and we'll arrange a time! :)


Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)