Sunday, June 04, 2006 @11:29 PM
well, well! that sums up everything for this week... the place of agreement is the place of power ;)
it's been an OVERLOAD of busy busy busy this week. thank God the logisitcs are over heh...
brace yourselves people, i'm back from ...................
EMERGE 2006!
wrists of miss stelle, staci, yingxian *girl power anyone?*
STRONGER, BIGGER, BETTER! 6 sessions altogether can you believe it! (and dearie june & damien have gone for their trip to sydney leaving helpless me to tend to our entire W80. YOU OWE ME!) Ok, over that. HA! This is my second time to EMERGE, and I definitely noticed more international delegates around, or just that I was just too 'in my own world' to notice during last year's EMERGE. :p They actually have written letters ready for the pastors! I'm glad I could be of some help to them heh...
The first session unfolded with a bang- didn't realize they made the hall to a 'movie theatre style'. the whole stage was enshrouded with black cloth, big white screen etc. It was the strike-force, Parade of Schools and the usual sharing on the first night. Same msg, but with something extra branching out at the end... Oooh! and all those who went for the first night had special goodie bags!!! Ha right! ppl who couldn't for S1 you missed out!
Each session was saturated with His presence; new songs and renewed atmosphere of faith, esp S3 & S6. This year's EMERGE is undeniably rockin'!!! I recalled how Pst Sun was still here for last year's EMERGE, and she said something that left a deep edge in my heart... I give all of me, in exchange for all of you... And before you know it, it's in the song... And before you could react, she was standing in front of us!!! Can you believe it?! She flew in to Singapore to come for the two days of EMERGE amidst her busy promotion schedule!!! Ooh man, what bigger surprise can we get?! They also invited unexpected people like Kelly Poon and Junyang (Project Superstar I think...) and Taufik! What's he doing in CHC?! AT EMERGE? ha... Anyway they were very blown away by the crowd just as we were equally excited they were with us... Emerge with the fire of God in your marketplace!!!
SUN at Emerge 2006
where it all happened...
Linming, Staci and ME
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)