<body> <body>

Monday, May 08, 2006 @10:47 AM

Today's the start of a new life; exams are OVER!!!

I can't even start catchin' up on those shopping, movies, sleep-deprived days. And I've already downed half a tub of Mint Chocolate ice-cream... and am still happily scooping away as I'm typing ha...

So forgive me, if I sound a bit incoherent here as I'm still recovering from my over-fried and pressurized brain. I don't really know where to start... I'm feelin' a little confused... a little lost... from the escalation of all that has happened this past 2 weeks... perhaps I should start with a thank you list for all who've helped me one way or another for my exams... Here goes!

June- thank you for your constant prayers, and praying together with me. your encouragement has been a great help!
Damien- thank you for your 'quiet' support, the care and concern over your watchful eyes. eh... don't think you can impersonate someone else to call me la... i know its YOU! lol... but yep, that 'surprise' call was definitely an encouragement (and shocker) given your cool and nonchalant self... heh...
Ceciliya- thank you for keeping me in your prayers, and your msgs despite your busy schedule... love ya dear!
April- thank you for your constant 'checks' on my progress, and I know you've been praying for me :)
Hui Hui- thank you for being me study kaki in SMU... though you were playing most of the times... haha... but your presence is very much appreciated... *lightens atmosphere*
Simon- biggest credit to ya dude! thanks for teaching me and putting up with my occassional outbursts... thanks for your constant prayers, encouraging msgs... yeh... we'll rejoice in God together! for his faithfulness and never-ending favor!
Mummy and Daddy- thank you for your care and concern, i know you want the best for me... love ya!
LinMing aka TUTSY- thank you for praying for me (plus doing the housework... heh... ;)
GOD- thank you for being my pillar of strength, for your enduring love and promises. for being the source that I can turn to every single time I lose my way... ALL glory and gratefulness goes to you...

And to all those peeps who have encouraged/sent me msgs along the way, you know who you are- THANK YOU!

Boy, I'm in a thankful mood today... haha... But really... thanks for being there guys... I LOVE YA!

Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)