<body> <body>

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 @8:30 PM

I'm feeling all bubbly all over again..

I made one of the important decision; that is I've decided to leave my position at IBM. It certainly was not an easy one to come to and sometimes doubts still come into me. But I know my God is good and that He has spoken to me about this.. How true it is that we go thru seasons in our lives.. one that is God ordained.

Funny how I was caught up in the daily hassles of life; or rather *ahems* work, that I even wondered what/who was it when God spoke. All it took was some time off the hectivity and Pst Ulf's conference brought about a realization.. One that was there all along.. Just that I always dismissed it as 'can't be'; now its the opposite :)

I remember years ago when I asked God about my job; and the bible just opened up to Eccl 3. Nothing mysterious, nothing weird, just God. And now he brought me back to this chapter, yet for another purpose. It's important to align yourself in God's will, only then will you progressively be brought into his plan for you- one that was created even before you stepped foot here. He knows each one by name, and he has a plan for us, if only we'll stop to listen. What's important is that whatever he speaks sparks off an action. That is probably the power of his words and our obedience to him? Seasons don't wait or ask for your permission before coming- you gotta know & understand what season you're in. And God gives dreams and visions- He speaks thru dreams & visions!

Probably that was what caused the struggles when I entered this year, the 'transition' period I guess.. Gearing up to change season? For we grow from faith to faith, glory to glory.. No such this as 'losing momentum'. God has set the path. Understand that my calling is no longer there.. the seeds you've sown, He'll take care of them.. just go where He has called you to go.. Next on to the University campus- SMU!

Pray for me guys!

Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)