Tuesday, February 14, 2006 @2:53 PM
Anyone?
Haha..
V Day Part II
I really felt tempted to return to the comfort of my bed with work ending.. Yet I wasn't willing to forgo our first prayer meeting at JW.. I was so tired, so dizzy, all heavy-headed (compliments of my mature in age but immature in everything else colleague).. What else more do I have to say other than I need more sleep?
Yet I'm always glad that I went for the prayer meeting! Midway thru I could sense something in the spirit breaking forth.. Launching us out at the right time; like stars we'll all explode into our rightful positions that God has purposed for us.. Indeed we don't know what God has in store for us.. and all I know greater are the things we will do! Press on!! Go Forth!!!
Being Valentine's Day, Damien sang June a song.. (?!!) Hee hee.. We were trying very hard to suppress our convulsions.. on Damien's incoherent singing.. ta da da da - I WALK ALONE I WALK ALONE.. haha.. Afterwhich where he also gave us a bizzare out-of-tune/lyrics song.. laughing fit all the way home.. Turned out to be another day of rememberance huh? ;)
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)