<body> <body>

Friday, January 20, 2006 @11:39 AM

what's going on?

YAY! YAY!!!

Moving into the new year with a new groove.. I'm already overwhelmed with all that's happened for the past 20 days.. (Ha! And it's only da beginning..)

It has been good fun, crazy busy, zany acts so far.. I can already see myself immersed into 2006- work, exams, soon-to-come school, ministry, discipleship and MORE meetings! How's that for the year? lol...

Alrighty, NO FRET! Nothing that a child of God can't handle! I'll just take it as what God has organised for my life,
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way.

Busy doesn't mean NO fun. It can mean busy doing the things you love, for the one you love. My mentality for this year isn't gonna be one of defeat, but one of victory..! I'm not going to let time slip me by without any vision in mind... There's bound to be some hurdles along the way, but hey! nothing's impossible without my daddy! For only thru my weaknesses, can he be able to show his strength!

Yep! I really wish for this year to be a year of significance, a year of rememberance- that every year he puts us through brings us closer to him..

And I pray for your year to be filled with more love, hope, faith, courage, strength, favour, miracles, breakthrus and bondings! Cheers!

Miss Stelle

Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)