Sunday, December 11, 2005 @10:41 PM
first service! i was pretty 'wowed' by the new hall, but what held greater was the message.The remedy for uprooting fear is being totally CONVINCED that DADDY LOVES ME. That he will do everything in his power & ability to make sure that I'm fine. And this thought is all too common- of how underserving and unworthy I am to be acknowledged by Him. The devil uses that to overshadow His love for us in our mind.1 Fear is the first emotion experienced by man after he sinned2 Fear is the chief emotion used by the devil to rob you of your potential3 Fear paralyzes4 Fear makes it easy to blame others for your own failuresWOW.Hui Hui came along for Sunday service, afterwhich, we treated ourselves to a very deserving shopping trip & lunch at Carl's Jr!! hahaz!! been wanting to go to that place for ages.. (finally can stamp a 'been there done that' chop! lol!) Oh, guess WHAT? I bought a skirt from Pst Sun's shop @ Marina Square- cost me like 96 bucks, but it was somewhat unique in its design.. heh.. ARRGHHHHH! I need more $$$! GUESS is having their sale now... eyed this skirt but it still costs $100+ after discount!! ...at least I didn't return home empty-handed, but can do better.. lol.. Oh yeah.. pray for financial blessing eh? Haven't done my Christmas shopping yet ;)
@ Carl's Junior: trying to shun Hui Hui's lenses
Result: over-sized burger with my stupified face
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)