Wednesday, December 28, 2005 @10:13 PM
Dear Blog,
Today's a crappy day... I had the great privilege of sitting around in the office for half-a-day cause my dumb ThinkPad's cranky..(again)Seems like my ThinkPad always trips up on the wrong days... Today's meeting is at 130pm, plus last meeting of the year- PERFECT timing! And we all know that Helpdesk responds only when your comp decides to work again (!!!).Meanwhile, I was busy entertaining myself with this...
Haha.. cute little fur ball! And for some reason, the cheeks look like they've been drawn on.. So I decided to call it Crayon! (christmas gift from Junhao) ~gave myself a huge treat of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream at the end of it all~
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)