<body> <body>

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 @10:42 PM

WHEE!!! Just got back from me SHOPPING SPREE - today's one of the rare shoppin' trips i tell ya, fruitful (a little ex..) but definitely worth it!!

Finally had some glimpse of recreation in my life, Hui Hui and I hit da malls like some jungled up animals..lol..(actually, if u think office context=jungle, won't that be true?)
oOOh.. and I had to get some bday pressies for frens too!
Hit the usual hangouts plus some extras- not gonna bore u with the details. We must have gone into the Fitting Rooms more than 6 times in Forever 21! Ended up with a skirt & two tops. Not bad a start I reckon..lol
oh yeah, spotted this really special corset tube top @ WAREHOUSE.. Going for..? $159!!! I mean what kinda freak would pay such a ridiculous price for just a TOP?! (unless someone gets it for me, don't even wanna think about it) Worst of all, it rested perfectly on me when i tried it on.. (somebody kill me please)
Oh ya! I got me supplies for my 21st Birthday album!! So now Dad won't nag so much on how I'm not doing anything about all the photographs lying about eh? ;)

gotta admit that it looks dam cool


Her

estelle, or more famously known as stelle LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984

The Gang

Amy. April. Ivory. Joy. Lin Ming. Liyi. Pao Yin. Sarah. Soph. Wanxin.

Uhuh?



Rewind


Wishlist

Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!

Travel Destinations

Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)