Sunday, October 16, 2005 @11:22 PM
Yesterday's svc was really way beyond exceptional!! It was for ME..Been thinking of many things of late, really wish that I were back in the DBS days.. difficult they might have been, but that was where I really saw my capacity expanding; Shouldering more new responsibilities, dealing with the difficult, 'sacrificing' all those hours of sleep.. and I knew what I was doing, busy WITH A PURPOSE. Now I'm definitely doing better on the outside, but not on the inside..
BUT...
last night's svc really changed my perspective of things.. it was talking about ways to increase in e anointing, which eventually led to the highlight - the power of prayer. i can't believe it.. i was just praying about it last night, and here he is speaking thru Pst Kong again!
when u lose your prayer life1. you will lose your vision
2. you will stop progressing
perhaps having lost my vision & not progressing on, that was where I decided to rely on my own strength. that's why i found it so difficult & tiring moving on.. (all i had to do was ask, and he immediately delivered me thru this.. -thank u thank u thank u- that's why he's always SO AMAZING TO ME!) Worship was also great, i felt the tangible presence of God in a very special way, made me realize and reveals so much.. It brought me back and zoomed in on what he spoke to me when Pst Phil Pringle was here- fresh anointing, reinforced vision.
Titus 1:5
For this reason I left you in Crete, that you should set in order the things that are lacking...
Don't ask why you're doing what you're doing or where u're at.. For this reason I have left you in Crete..God has left me in my situation because he wants me to transform it- its left up to me. (He's beside me, He just wants me to do it- believe in myself!)
SO! Here I am- renewed mind, revived spirit running back into my race!
Her
estelle, or more famously known as
stelle
LSE undergraduate
the date is 8 July 1984
The Gang
Amy.
April.
Ivory.
Joy.
Lin Ming.
Liyi.
Pao Yin.
Sarah.
Soph.
Wanxin.
Uhuh?
Rewind
Wishlist
Incanto Heaven Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo
Pink iPod Nano 8GB
Christina Aguilera Live Down Under DVD
Moolahs!
Travel Destinations
Gold Coast, once more baby!
Melbourne, my dearie home.
The United States :D
Taiwan, ShoppinG!
Sydney, the sights and SEAfood.
Japan, the hot springs!
Adelaide, I miss my peeps!
Switzerland, shopping part II & more cheese :)